|Posted by Box Off My Computer on March 24, 2010 at 12:55 PM|
Cleaning up your computer is a very important part of maintaining it. It will help keep your computer performance as it should be by deleting all the info and files it no longer uses. There are a few things we recommend to keep your computer as best as it can be.
1) Disk Clean Up (At least monthly)
2) Anti-Virus Scan (Daily or everytime you turn on your computer)
3) Updating (Best to set your computer to automatically update)
4) Remove Unwanted Programs (Whenever performance is slow)
5) Defragment (whenever performance seems to deteriate)
If you keep on top of these tasks your computer should perform to the best of its abilities and stay in tip top shape continuously.