|Posted by Box Off My Computer on December 10, 2009 at 11:11 AM|
To send photos, pictures or files by email.
We use Hotmail for this example but the principles are similar for most other internet based email so give it a go.
- Log in to your hotmail
- Inbox to check your mail
- Select 'New'
- Type in the email address of the person you are sending the pictures to in the 'To' box.
- Type in a title in the 'Subject' box.
- Then above the subject box you should see 'Attach' with a drop down menu, select 'File'
- A window will now open to your computer. Find and click 'Pictures' folder on the left.
- All yout photos and pictures should now appear, find the picture you want to send and click it.
- The picture may take a few seconds to attach to the email, but you will see the progress.
- Type in a message if required into the 'Message' box.
- Click 'Send' when ready.
- Done! You have now sent a picture or photo by email!